12. maj 2006

12 on 12

My very first 12 of 12! I am very excited. Had a blast today doing the shots. I decided to stick with Chads original idea of having a part of the body in the picture. And furthermore I decided to go for a strict square cut of the photos.

06:41
Waking up to see that the sun is already shining brughtly. So bright in fact that even though it reflects from the windows across the street and through my curtains, it is still bright enough to make a nice shade of my foot!
After not much consideration I decide to sleep some more - it is a national holiday after all...

08:27
Folding the laundry that magically turned light blue during the wash. Okay, maybe it wasn't entirely magical...

09:30
Taking a painkiller. Since a fall on my stairs almost two months ago my back hurts. Mosts days I can do without pills, but today wasn't one of those.

11:53
A classic Disney cartoon on telly. A wonderful happy end, just what I needed. And yes, my feet actually are in front of the screen. Due to the before mentioned back-pains it is the best position on the couch!

12:24
After my very late shower I must yet again wonder how I got that bruise on my leg. It looks so nasty and I cant believe that I could have hurt myself so badly and not even noticed!

13:34
Picnic in the parc with a good friend. Since we are both teachers, the picnic involved not only lovely food but also lots of swapping classroom stories and laughing out loud.


15:12
Topped of the picnic with a walk through the amazing Botanical Garden of Copenhagen. Such quiet beauty is seldom found in a city center!

15:54
Any idea how hard it is to take a photo while trying to find my busspass with my left hand? As if life wasn't complicated enough already...

16:48
A much too easy sudoku from yeasterdays paper send me dosing off, a giant nap it turned out to be. How long can a nap be? In this case I fear it might have been actual sleep.

19:17
Trying to find out how to add a fancy photo-lightbox feature to my blog template. Naturally I want this first 12 on 12 to look it's very best. So far it doesn't work - so no need to start clicking these images yet. I am still hopeful to find a solution tomorrow though.

20:09
A bowl of homemade frozen youghurt with strawberries in my lap. I am ready to watch some lame movie on telly. End up talking on the phone through most of it...

23:56
Finally, my nose is on the pillow. Way past my bedtime - but that's what I get for napping in the late afternoon.

BONUS
A self-portrait from the botanical garden. I liked the idea of the sign that says "Please keep of the lawn".

The bonus that didn't make it...
I liked the idea of me and the swan even better than the grass one - but unfortunately the quality of the picture got it bumped down to second place. Still wanted to post it though...

4 Comments:

Anonym said...

Var just inde for at smide mit eget link til min 12/12, og så at endnu en dansker var hoppet på vognet. Det måtte jeg da lige tjekke ud, og du er sluppet rigtig godt fra det! :o)

Hav en dejlig weekend.

GitteK said...

En dag med Puk, Hygsomt!!!
Puk som HAR baby-fusser!!! -måske/forhåbentlig større....men alligevel!

:oD Forsat god weekend!

Anonym said...

Sjovt at se dine billeder også :-)
Glæder mig til dine næste 12 om en måneds tid.

MariaG said...

Hvor hygsomt!!

Jeg får selv lyst til pickninc i botanisk have :0)

Og hvor er det bare nogle fantastiske fødder du har...jeg bliver helt misundlig!!